8(a) STARS III – Contract Number: 47QTCB21D0123
GSA 8(a) STARS III Contract is an 8(a) small business set-aside through which Def-Logix provides flexible access to customized IT solutions under the following task areas and sub task area but are not limited to:
(1) Data Management
(2) Information and Communications Technology
(3) IT Operations and Maintenance
(4) IT Security / IT workforce augmentation
(5) Software Development
(6) Systems Design
Scope Sub-Area 1: Emerging Technology-Focused IT Services
8(a) STARS III Benefits to Federal Agencies
Facilitates integrated IT solutions
Enables federal clients to earn 8(a) small business credit
Saves time and money by reducing procurement lead time
Promotes contract compliance and reduces risk of adverse audits
FAR 16.505 Fair Opportunity process supports best value awards
Minimizes protest risk and supports timely order award for optimal mission support
- The 8(a) STARS III GWAC ordering period is a five year base with one three year option. This ordering period began on July 2, 2021.
- The ceiling for 8(a) STARS III is $50 billion.
- 8(a) STARS III allows for fixed price, time and materials, labor-hour or a hybrid blend of these task order types.
- The contract access fee for the 8(a) STARS III GWAC is .75%, the same as GSA Schedules.
- The contract includes two sub-areas, one for emerging technology and one for OCONUS requirements
GWAC Number: 47QTCB21D0123
As a Best-in-Class contract, 8(a) STARS III is designated by the Office of Management and Budget as a preferred government-wide solution.
At Your Service
Def-Logix specializes in applied cybersecurity research & development, software engineering & application, and red/blue team planning & tool development.
From 2016 to 2019, San Antonio Business Journal has recognized Def-Logix as one of the fastest-growing companies in San Antonio as determined by computing percent revenue growth.
Def-Logix is an 8(a), veteran-owned small business (VOSB) headquartered in San Antonio, Texas.
Def-Logix’s four core main values are: